Regarding my heel irritation:
- I’m experiencing heel irritation/burning/pain.
- The PF doesn’t hurt when I wake up in the morning.
- The plantar fasciitis (PF) hurts when I press it in several spots (middle and toward the heel bone).
- Heel irritation/pain intensifies after long walks (2 or more miles).
- The heel irritation/pain is mainly at the bottom back part of heel.
- Sometimes it starts as itching, especially on the bottom side of the left heel, then tends to feel like burning.
- I have good, supportive shoes.
- I message, stretch, and ice at least several times a day.
- Recently, I've experienced moderate to intense heel pain while driving a long distance (about 4 hours). This hasn't happened before.
My question is: Is this a mild case of PF or Baxter’s Nerve Entrapment (or something else)? Thanks.